The TLE4278G is a monolithic integrated low-drop fixed output voltage regulator supplying loads up to 200 mA. The IC is available in a PG-DSO-14 package. It is designed to supply microprocessor systems under the severe conditions of automotive applications and therefore equipped with additional protection functions against over-load, short circuit and over temperature. The TLE4278G can also be used in other applications where a stabilized voltage is required.
Summary of Features:
- Output voltage tolerance ≤ ±2%
- Very low current consumption
- Separated reset and watchdog output
- Low-drop voltage
- Adjustable watchdog activating threshold
- Adjustable reset threshold
- Over temperature protection
- Reverse polarity protection
- Short-circuit proof
- Suitable for use in automotive electronics
- Wide temperature range
- AEC qualified
- Green Product (RoHS compliant) version of TLE4278G
- Robust protection features
- Wide input operation and temperature range
- Automotive general
Introduction to Automotive Linear Voltage Regulators.
More information here
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.