The TLE 4276 is a low-drop voltage regulator in a TO package. The IC regulates an input voltage up to 40 V to V Q,nom = 5.0 V (V50), 8.5 V (V85), 10 V (V10) and adjustable voltage (V). The maximum output current is 400 mA. The IC can be switched off via the inhibit input, which causes the current consumption to drop below 10 µA. The IC is short-circuit- proof and includes temperature protection which turns off the device at over temperature.
Summary of Features:
- 5 V, 8.5 V, 10 V or variable output voltage
- Output voltage tolerance ≤ ± 4%
- 400 mA current capability
- Low-drop voltage
- Inhibit input
- Very low current consumption
- Reverse polarity proof
- Suitable for use in automotive electronics
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Wide Temperature Range 40 °C = T j ; = 150 °C
- Robust protection features
- Wide input operation and temperature range
- Automotive general
Introduction to Automotive Linear Voltage Regulators.
More information here
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.