The TLE42764 is a monolithic integrated low dropout voltage regulator for load currents up to 400 mA. An input voltage up to 40 V is regulated to an adjustable or 5V fixed voltage with a precision of ±2%. The device is designed for the harsh environment of automotive applications.
Summary of Features:
- Very Low Current Consumption
- Adjustable and 5 V Fixed Output Voltage ±2%
- Output Current up to 400 mA
- Enable Input
- Very Low Dropout Voltage
- Output Current Limitation
- Overtemperature Shutdown
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Wide Temperature Range From -40 °C up to 150 °C
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Robust Protection Features
- Wide Input Operation and Temperature Range
- Automotive General
Introduction to Automotive Linear Voltage Regulators.
More information here
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.