The TLE4275G is a monolithic integrated low-drop voltage regulator in a 5-pin TO-package.
The TLE4275 is a monolithic integrated low-drop voltage regulator in a 5-pin TO-package. An input voltage up to 45 V is regulated to V Q,nom ; = 5.0 V. The IC is able to drive loads up to 450 mA and is short-circuit proof. At over temperature the TLE4275 is turned off by the incorporated temperature protection. A reset signal is generated for an output voltage V Q,rt of typ. 4.65 V. The delay time can be programmed by the external delay capacitor.
Summary of Features
- Output voltage 5 V ± 2%
- Very low current consumption
- Power-on and under voltage reset
- Reset low down to V Q ; = 1 V
- Very low-drop voltage
- Reverse polarity proof
- Suitable for use in automotive electronics
- ESD protection > 4 kV
- Green Product (RoHS compliant) version of TLE 4275
- AEC qualified
- Robust protection features
- Wide input operation and temperature range
- Automotive general