The TLE4275 is a monolithic integrated low-drop voltage regulator in a 5-pin TO-package. An input voltage up to 45 V is regulated to V Q,nom = 5.0 V. The IC is able to drive loads up to 450 mA and is short-circuit proof. At over temperature the TLE4275 is turned off by the incorporated temperature protection. A reset signal is generated for an output voltage V Q,rt of typ. 4.65 V. The delay time can be programmed by the external delay capacitor.
Summary of Features:
- Output voltage 5 V ± 2%
- Very low current consumption
- Power-on and under voltage reset
- Reset low down to V Q ; = 1 V
- Very low-drop voltage
- Reverse polarity proof
- Suitable for use in automotive electronics
- ESD protection > 4 kV
- Green Product (RoHS compliant) version of TLE 4275
- AEC qualified
- Wide Temperature Range 40 °C = T j = 150 °C
- Robust protection features
- Wide input operation and temperature range
- Automotive general
Introduction to Automotive Linear Voltage Regulators.
More information here
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.