This device is a 5-V low drop fixed-voltage regulator. The maximum input voltage is 42 V (65 V, ≤ 400 ms). Up to an input voltage of 26 V and for an output current up to 650 mA it regulates the output voltage within a 2% accuracy. The short circuit protection limits the output current of more than 650 mA. The device incorporates overvoltage protection and a temperature protection which turns off the device at high temperatures.
Summary of Features:
- Output voltage tolerance ≤ ± 2%
- 650 mA output current capability
- Low-drop voltage
- Reset functionality
- Adjustable reset time
- Suitable for use in automotive electronics
- Integrated overtemperature protection
- Reverse polarity protection
- Input voltage up to 42 V
- Overvoltage protection up to 65 V ( ≤ 400 ms)
- Short-circuit proof
- Wide temperature range
- ESD protection: ± 2kV HBM 1)
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Robust protection features
- Wide input operation and temperature range
- Integrated overvoltage detection
- Automotive general
- Truck(commercial vehicle) control units
Introduction to Automotive Linear Voltage Regulators.
More information here
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.