The OPTIREG™ Linear TLE4269GM is an automotive voltage regulator with a 5 V fixed output in a PG‑DSO‑14 package. The maximum operating voltage is 45 V. The output is able to drive a 150 mA load. The device features short-circuit protection. The thermal shutdown feature switches the output off when the junction temperature exceeds 150°C to ensure the device is not damaged by overheating. A reset signal is generated when the output voltage drops below VQ < 4.65 V. The reset threshold voltage can be decreased by an external connection of a voltage divider. The reset delay time can be set by an external capacitor. The reset and sense outputs have integrated pull-up resistors. If the integrated resistors are not required, the TLE4279GM can be used instead.
It is also possible to supervise the input voltage by using an integrated comparator to give a low voltage warning.
The TLE4269 is also available in a PG‑DSO‑8 package as TLE4269G and in a PG‑DSO‑20 package as TLE4269GL.
Summary of Features
- Output voltage tolerance ≤ ± 2%
- 150 mA current capability
- Very low current consumption
- Early warning
- Reset output operational down to VQ = 1 V
- Overtemperature protection
- Reverse polarity proof
- Adjustable reset threshold
- Very low dropout voltage
- Wide temperature range
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Robust Protection Features
- Wide Input Operation and Temperature Range
- Automotive General