TLE 4267 is a 5-V low drop voltage regulator for automotive applications in the PG-TO220-7 or PG-DSO-14-30 package. It supplies an output current of > 400 mA. The IC is shortcircuit-proof and has an overtemperature protection circuit.
Summary of Features:
- Output voltage tolerance ≤ ±2%
- 400 mA output current capability
- Low-drop voltage
- Very low standby current consumption
- Input voltage up to 40 V
- Overvoltage protection up to 60 V (≤ 400 ms)
- Reset function down to 1 V output voltage
- ESD protection up to 2000 V
- Adjustable reset time
- On/off logic
- Overtemperature protection
- Reverse polarity protection
- Short-circuit proof
- Wide temperature range
- Suitable for use in automotive electronics
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Robust protection features
- Wide input operation and temperature range
- integrated overvolatege detection
- Automotive general
- Truck(commercial vehicle) control units
Introduction to Automotive Linear Voltage Regulators.
More information here
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.