TLE4266 is a low-drop voltage regulator for 5 V or 10 V supply in a PG-SOT223-4 SMD package. The IC regulates an input voltage V I in the range of 5.5 V/10.5 V < V I < 45 V to V Q,nom = 5 V/10 V. The maximum output current is more than 120 mA. The IC can be switched off via the inhibit input, which causes the current consumption to drop below10 µ A. The IC is shortcircuit-proof and incorporates a temperature protection which turnsoff the IC at overtemperature.
Summary of Features:
- Output voltage 5 V or 10 V
- Output voltage tolerance ≤ ± 2%
- 120 mA current capability
- Very low current consumption
- Low-drop voltage
- Overtemperature protection
- Reverse polarity proof
- Wide temperature range
- Suitable for use in automotive electronics
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Robust protection features
- Wide input operation and temperature range
- Automotive general
Introduction to Automotive Linear Voltage Regulators.
More information here
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.