The TLE4250-2G is a monolithic integrated low dropout voltage tracker in a tiny SMD package PG-SCT595-5 with excellent thermal resistance.
It is designed to supply off-board loads (e.g. sensors) in automotive environments. The IC protects itself in case of overload, over temperature, reverse polarity as well as output short circuit to battery and ground. Supply voltages up to V I = 45 V are regulated to a reference voltage applied at the adjust input “ADJ” with high accuracy. The output “Q” is able to drive loads up to 50 mA. In order to reduce the quiescent current to a minimum, the TLE4250-2 can be switched to stand-by mode by setting the adjust/enable input “ADJ/EN” to “low”.
Summary of Features
- 50 mA Output Current Capability
- Tiny SMD-Package PG-SCT595-5 with lowest thermal resistance
- Low Output Tracking Tolerance
- Stable with Small Ceramic Output Capacitor
- Low Dropout Voltage
- Combined Reference / Enable Input
- Low Current Consumption in Stand-by Mode
- Maximum Input Voltage -42 V ≤ V I ≤ +45 V
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Output Short Circuit Proof to Ground and Supply
- Overtemperature Protection
- Temperature Range -40 °C ≤ T j ≤ 150 °C
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Efficient and accurate voltage replication
- Heat distribution in the system
- Robust tracking supply
- Sensor Supply
- Heat distribution
- Secondary µcontroller supply
Click here for Family Overview.