LITIX™ Pixel Rear
The LITIX™ Pixel Rear family with its multi-channel products fulfill the growing demand of animated rear (and front) LED lighting.
TLD7002-16ES as first product has been developed according to ISO26262 and is complying to ASIL-B.
- Understand of how to connect the OTP programmer to the PC and to the TLD7002-16ES device
- Be aware of the OTP wizard GUI advantages when programming the TLD7002-16ES OTP memory
- Recognize Infineon’s set of LED driver families for automotive rear lighting
- Apply Infineon’s chip-set in a conventional rear lighting architecture and its extension for dynamic effects
- Be able to identify solutions for rear lighting architecture challenges
- Understand the usage of smart linear drivers, and get to know the key features and benefits of using TLD7002-16ES for dynamic rear lighting solutions
- Know how the TLD7002-16ES high speed lighting interface, HSLI, is composed of and
- Identify the features and architecture of the multi-channel LED driver low-level driver and understand what the multi-channel LED driver low-level driver service layer and control layers are and how to use them
- Get to know the key features and benefits of using TLD7002-16ES for dynamic rear light solutions
- Get some hints on the PCB layout design and thermal management using the headroom control feature