LITIX TM Basic TLD1313EL is a three channel high side driver IC with integrated output stages. It is designed to control LEDs with a current up to 120 mA. In typical automotive applications the device is capable to drive i.e. 3 red LEDs per chain (total 9 LEDs) with a current up to 60mA, which is limited by thermal cooling aspects. The output current is controlled practically independent of load and supply voltage changes.
Summary of Features:
- 3 Channel device with integrated output stages (current sources), optimized to drive LEDs
- Output current up to 120mA per channel
- Low current consumption in sleep mode
- PWM-operation supported via VS- and EN-pin
- Output current adjustable via external low power resistor and possibility to connect PTC resistor for LED protection during over temperature conditions
- Reverse polarity protection
- Overload protection
- Undervoltage detection
- Open load and short circuit to GND diagnosis
- Wide temperature range: -40 °C < Tj < 150 °C
- PG-SSOP14 package with exposed heatslug
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.