LITIX TM Basic TLD1120EL is a one channel high side driver IC with integrated output stage. It is designed to control LEDs with a current up to 360 mA. In typical automotive applications the device is capable to drive i.e. 3 red LEDs with a current up to 180 mA, which is limited by thermal cooling aspects. The output current is controlled practically independent of load and supply voltage changes.
Summary of Features:
- 1 Channel device with integrated output stage (current source), optimized to drive LEDs
- Output current up to 360mA
- Low current consumption in sleep mode
- PWM-operation supported via VS- and EN-pin
- Output current adjustable via external low power resistor and possibility to connect PTC resistor for LED protection during over temperature conditions
- Reverse polarity protection
- Overload protection
- Undervoltage detection
- Wide temperature range: -40 °C < T j < 150 °C
- PG-SSOP14 package with exposed heatslug
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
Designed for exterior LED lighting applications such as tail/brake light, turn indicator, position light, side marker,...
The device is also well suited for interior LED lighting applications such as ambient lighting, interior illumination
and dash board lighting.