The TLE4309 is an integrated adjustable constant current source for driving loads up to 500 mA. The output current level can be adjusted with an external shunt resistor. Supplying high power LEDs with the TLE4309 ensures constant brightness independent from supply voltage or LED forward voltage spread. Therefore, LED lifetime is extended by protecting from overcurrent and overtemperature. The TLE4309G is provided in the surface mounted PG-TO-263 package with excellent thermal resistance.
Summary of Features:
- Adjustable constant current up to 500 mA
- Operating supply voltage range 4.5 V to 24 V
- Maximum supply voltage up to 45 V
- Low dropout voltage
- PWM / ENABLE input
- << 1 μA quiescent current when disabled
- Overtemperature protection
- Short circuit proof
- Reverse polarity protection
- Operating junction temperature range: -40 °C to 150 °C
- Suitable for applications up to 85 °C ambient temperature.
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.