The BCR40x linear regulators are tailored to drive low power LEDs with constant current.
Summary of Features:
- Supports PWM dimming
- LED drive current preset to 50mA
- Continuous driving current up to 65mA
- High side current control
- Supply voltage up to 40V
- Up to 750mW power dissipation in small SC74 pkg
- Automotive qualified according to AEC Q101
- Adjustable output current
- Negative thermal coefficient for over temperature protection
- Low voltage overhead of 1.4V
- LED stripe lights, e.g. in commercial or residential LED lighting
- Automotive interior and exterior LED lighting
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.