The BCR402R is a cost efficient LED driver to drive low power LEDs.
Summary of Features:
- LED drive current of 20mA
- Output current adjustable up to 60mA with external resistor
- Supply voltage up to 18V
- Easy paralleling of drivers to increase current
- Low voltage overhead of 1.2V
- High current accuracy at supply voltage variation
- No EMI
- Reduced output current at higher temperatures - negative thermal coefficient of -0.3% / K
- RoHS compliant (pb-free) SOT143R package
- Qualified according AEC Q101
- Homogenous light output despite varying forward voltages in different LED strings
- Homogenous light output of LED’s despite voltage drop across long supply lines
- Homogenous light output independent from supply voltage variations
- Longer lifetime of the LED’s due to reduced output current at higher temperatures (negative thermal coefficient)
- Channel letters for advertising, LED strips for decorative lighting
- Aircraft, train, ship illumination
- Retrofits for general lighting, white goods like refrigerator lighting
- Medical lighting
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.