The ILD switch mode DC-DC LED drivers are tailored to drive high poer LEDs and LED arrays offering flexible dimming options.
Summary of Features:
- Supports buck topology
Wide usable input voltage from 4.5 - 42V
- Scalable from 10 - 3000mA by external switch
- Over temperature protection
- Small SC-74 package
- High efficiency up to 98%
- High output current accuracy ± 3%
- Up to 1000:1 contrast ratio
- Luminaires for commercial or residential lighting
- MR16 LED lamps
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.