The ILD1150 is a multitopology high power DC-DC controller IC with built in protection features. The main function of this device is to regulate a constant LED current. The constant current regulation is especially beneficial for LED color accuracy and longer lifetime. The controller concept of the ILD1150 allows a multi-purpose usage such as boost, buck, buck-boost, SEPIC and flyback configuration with various load current levels by simply adjusting the external components.
Summary of Features:
- Wide input voltage range from 4.75V to 45V
- Very Low Shutdown Current: IQ< 10μA
- Flexible switching frequency range, 100kHz to 500kHz
- Synchronization with external clock source
- Output open circuit diagnostic output
- PWM dimming
- Internal soft start
- 300mV high side current sense to ensure highest flexibility and LED current accuracy
- Internal 5V low drop out voltage regulator
- Wide LED current range via simple adaptation of external components
- Available in a small thermally enhanced PG-SSOP-14 package
- Output overvoltage protection
- Over temperature shutdown
- Green product (RoHS) compliant
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.