The ISO1H801G offers parallel and serial 5V μC-interfaces, facilitating straight forward connection with many μC, μP, ASIC or FPGA.
The ISO1H801G products enable OEM-product designs which meet the stringent EMI requirements of the IEC 61131-2 norm (zone C) applicable for Programmable Logical Controllers (PLC).
Summary of Features
- Robust galvanic isolation (UL508 and EN 611312 certified) to protect the 3.3V/5V control domain of an industrial control system from the harsh 24V (typ.) process side 8channel highside powerswitching capabilities of up to 0.6A per channel Active current limitation and over temperature protection
- Common diagnostic feedback for overtemperature and for Vbb undervoltage
- Programmable Logic Controllers
- Distributed Control Systems
- General Control Equipment
- Solid-State Relay