The ISO1I81xT digital input product family is a intelligent system solution offering robust galvanic isolation between the between the μC on the “control side” and the 24V factory floor environment, frequently referred to as the "process side"
Summary of Features:
- Temperature range up to 135°C tjunction
- Low temperature drift
- Superior EMI robustness
- Ideal for highly compact industrial applications
- Robust over operational lifetime
- Secure data transfer under very harsh conditions
- Programmable Logic Controllers
- Distributed Control Systems
- General Control Equipment
- Solid-State Relay
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.