Infineon’s new L5 low saturation voltage (V CE(sat)) TRENCHSTOP™ IGBT family has been specifically optimized for low switching frequencies ranging from 50Hz to 20kHz. Optimization of the carrier profile of the innovative 55µm TRENCHSTOP™ 5 thin wafer technology allows to reduce conduction losses to the intrinsically low level – 1.05V for 30A IGBT and 1.10V for 75A IGBT.
Summary of Features:
- Lowest saturation voltage V CE(sat) of only 1.05V
- Low switching losses of 1.6mJ @ 25°C for 30A IGBT
- High thermal stability of electrical parameters - only 2% drift with T j increase from 25°C to 175°C
- Enhanced efficiency for 20% lower switching losses in TO-247 4pin Kelvin-Emitter package
- Higher efficiency for 50Hz
- Longer lifetime and higher reliability of IGBT
- High design reliability due to stable thermal performance
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.