Infineon’s new TRENCHSTOP™5 IGBT technology redefines “Best-in-class” IGBT by providing unmatched performance in terms of efficiency for hard switching applications. The new family is a major breakthrough in IGBT innovation to match the market’s high efficiency demands of tomorrow.
Summary of Features:
- 650V breakthrough voltage
- Compared to Infineon’s Best-in-class HighSpeed 3 family
- Factor 2.5 lower Q g
- Factor 2 reduction in switching losses
- 200mV reduction in V CE(sat)
- Low C OES/E OSS
- Mild positive temperature coefficient V CE(sat)
- Temperature stability of V f
- Best-in-class efficiency, resulting in lower junction and case temperature leading to higher device reliability
- 50V increase in the bus voltage possible without compromising reliability
- Higher power density design
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.