Copacked 1200V IGBT in a TO-247AA package with ultrafast 4-20 kHz soft recovery diode.
Summary of Features:
- Ultrafast switching speed optimized for operating frequencies 8 to 40kHz in hard switching
- 200kHz in resonant mode soft switching
- IGBT design provides tighter parameter distribution and higher efficiency
- Super-247 package with higher power handling capability compared to same footprint TO-247
- Creepage distance increased to 5.35mm
- Generation 4 IGBT's offer highest efficiencies available
- Maximum power density, twice the power handling of the TO-247, less space than TO-264
- IGBTs optimized for specific application conditions
- Cost and space saving in designs that require multiple, paralleled IGBTs
- HEXFREDTM antiparallel Diode minimizes switching losses and EMI
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.