Responding to the market requirement of high power density and highest performance discrete products Infineon introduces the new Kelvin Emitter TO-247PLUS 4pin package for 1200V IGBT. Higher current capability, improved thermal behaviour, extended C-E creepage are the key features of the TO-247PLUS package. The 4pin package configuration provides ultra-low inductance to the gate-emitter control loop with the 4pin package directly to the gate driver and allows for reduction the both of E on and E off losses amounting up to 20% lower total switching losses E ts.
Summary of Features:
- Extremely low control inductance loop with extra emitter pin for driver feedback
- 20% reduction in total switching losses compared to 3pin package using same technology
- Up to 75 A 1200 V IGBT co-packed with 75 A diode in TO-247 footprint
- Highest efficiency with lowest switching losses 1200 V IGBT
- High power density 1200V discrete IGBT
- Lower thermal resistance R th(jh) and improved by ~15% heat dissipation capability of TO-247PLUS vs TO-247
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.