High Speed 650 V, 40 A hard-switching TRENCHSTOPTM IGBT5 co-packed with RAPID 1 fast and soft anti-parallel diode in a TO-247 package, is defined as "best-in-class" IGBT.
Summary of Features:
- 650 V breakthrough voltage
- Compared to best-in-class HighSpeed 3 family
- Factor 2.5 lower Qg
- Factor 2 reduction in switching losses
- 200mV reduction in VCEsat
- Co-packed with Rapid Si-diode technology
- Low COES/EOSS
- Mild positive temperature coefficient VCEsat
- Temperature stability of Vf
- Best-in-class efficiency, resulting in lower junction and
case temperature leading to higher device reliability
- 50 V increase in the bus voltage possible without compromising
- Higher power density design
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.