The reverse conducting TRENCHSTOP™ 5 WR5 IGBT was specifically optimized for full rated hard switching turn off typically found in Welding inverter application. Excellent price/performance ratio of WR5 IGBT allows access to the high performance technology also for cost sensitive customers. WR5 is recommended for use in AC-DC PFC stage in Welding, UPS and Solar.
Summary of Features:
- Optimized for full rated hard switching turn off typically found in Welding
- Very low V ce(sat) of 1.35V @25°C
- Low E tot
- Soft recovery and low Q rr for diode
- Good R goff controllability
- Best price/performance ratio
- Good fit to mainstream design of fsw>20kHz
- Low T j & T c for lower heatsink and cooling cost
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.