Infineon’s high speed devices are used to reduce the size of the active components (25kHz --> 70kHz). Infineon’s HighSpeed 3 family provides the best compromise between switching and conduction losses. The key feature of this family is a MOSFET-like turn-off switching behavior, leading to low turn off losses.
Summary of Features:
- Low switching losses for high efficiency
- Excellent Vce(sat) behavior thanks to the famous Infineon TRENCHSTOP™ technology
- Fast switching behavior with low EMI emissions
- Optimized diode for target applications, meaning further improvement in switching losses
- Low gate resistor selection possible (down to 5Ω) whilst maintaining excellent switching behaviour
- Short circuit capability 5µs
- Offering T j(max) of 175°C
- Packaged with and without freewheeling diode for increased design freedom
- Excellent cost/performance
- Low switching and conduction losses
- Very good EMI behavior
- A small gate resistor for reduced delay time and voltage overshoot
- Smaller die sizes -> smaller packages
- Best-in-class IGBT efficiency and EMI behavior
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.