Infineon combines the industry leading performance of the TRENCHSTOP™ 5 family with the technology innovation of the reverse conducting RC-H IGBTs to create a new generation of best-in-class devices. With a monolithically integrated diode, the 650V RC-H5 IGBTs are perfectly suited for soft switching applications such as induction cooking stoves and inverterized microwave ovens, but are also suitable for designs which require some hard switching capabilities as well.
Summary of Features:
- Lowest V CE(sat) and optimized E off for loss reduction up to 30% compared to previous generation
- 650V blocking voltage
- Hard switching capable
- Best-in-class efficiency, resulting in lower junction and case temperature for higher device reliability
- 50V higher voltage possible for increased reliability
- Performs well in designs with higher switching frequencies up to 40kHz
- Induction cooking stoves
- Inverterized microwave ovens
- Other resonant switching topologies
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.