The 2nd generation of reverse conducting 1600 V, 30 A TRENCHSTOP™ RC-IGBT3 and Fieldstop technology with monolithically integrated reverse conducting diode in a TO247 package has been optimized for lower switching and conduction losses. Reduced power dissipation together with soft switching behavior allows better thermal performance and EMI behavior resulting in lower system costs. Excellent performance can be achieved at lower costs.
Summary of Features:
- Best-in-class VCEsat and Vf for outstanding efficiency
- Lowest switching losses
- Stable temperature behavior
- Soft current turn-off waveforms
- High breakthrough voltage
- Resistance to current spikes over the SOA
- Lowest power dissipation
- Better thermal management
- Lower cost for heat sink, cooling and EMI filtering
- Highest device safety and reliability
- Reduced system costs
- Best-in-class performance for competitive price
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.