1350 V IGBT with anti-parallel diode in TO-247 package
The 3rd generation of reverse conducting 1350 V, 20 A TRENCHSTOP™ RC-IGBT3 with monolithically integrated reverse conducting diode in a TO-247 package has been optimized for lower switching and conduction losses. Reduced power dissipation together with soft switching behavior allows better thermal performance and EMI behavior resulting in lower system costs. Excellent performance can be achieved at lower costs.
Summary of Features:
- Best-in-class conduction properties in VCEsat and Vf
- Lowest switching losses, highest efficiency
- Excellent thermal behavior
- Tj(max) = 175°C
- Soft current turn-off waveforms for low EMI
- Higher breakthrough voltage, VBR(min) of 1350V
- Lowest power dissipation
- Better thermal management
- Surge current capability for lower EMI filtering requirements
- Reduced system costs
- Highest reliability against peak currents
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.