The reverse conducting TRENCHSTOP™ IGBT combines the unique TRENCHSTOP™ and Fieldstop technology and a monolithically integrated diode.
Summary of Features:
- Monolithical diode included
- Optimized V CE(sat) and V F for low conduction losses
- Smooth switching performance leading to low EMI levels
- Very tight parameter distribution
- Operating range of 1 to 20kHz
- Maximum junction temperature 175°C
- Short circuit capability of 5μs
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.