HybridPACK™ DSC is the perfect high power density solution for compact and flexible inverter designs
Our emphasis on innovation is not only recognizable in the variety of frame based power modules, but also in the HybridPACK™ DSC. Thanks to its double side cooling Technology and IGBT half bridge configuration, this power module is the ideal solution for compact and flexible main inverter designs up to 75 kW. Two copper plates on both sides of the module are used for double-sided cooling (DSC) and herewith enable high power density. On chip temperature and current sensors (overcurrent protection) offer a good compromise between security and performance.HybridPACK™ DSC modules offer scalability via stacking to support customers’ platform approach.
- Very high power density package enabling very compact inverters
- IGBT3 and EDT2 chip offers benchmark efficiency for electric vehicle inverters
- Advanced on-chip-temperature and current sensor
- Offers advanced reliability & robustness
- Proven package with over 3.5 Mio DSC modules already in use in various hybrid and plug-in hybrid vehicles as of today
- Application notes, a new Evaluation Kit for DSC S1 and S2 using a reference cooler from BOYD Corporation is available on the Infineon Website