The TLE7185-1E is a driver IC dedicated to control the 6 to 12 external MOSFETs forming the converter for high current 3 phase motor drives in the automotive sector. It incorporates features like short circuit detection, diagnosis and combines it with typical automotive specific requirements. The TLE7185-1E is especially designed for low battery voltage and therefore it is specified down to 5.5V supply voltage. Typical applications are cooling fan, water pump, electro-hydraulic and electric power steering. The TLE7185-1E is designed for 12V power net.
Summary of Features:
- Drives 6 N-Channel Power MOSFETs
- Separate control input for each MOSFET
- Separate Source pin for each MOSFET
- Integrated charge pump for operation at low battery voltages
- Adjustable dead time
- Shoot through protection and Shoot through option
- Analog adjustable Short Circuit Protection levels
- Low quiescent current mode
- 2 bit diagnosis / ERRx
- Over temperature warning
- Over voltage warning
- Under voltage warning
- Under voltage lockout
- 0 …95% Duty cycle of High Side MOSFETs
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Excellent gate voltages down to 5.5V supply
- Robust low cost design
- Strong floating output stages
- P-DSO package with exposed pad for high ambient temperature and high number of temperature cycles robustness
- Fuel Pump
- Water Pump
- Oil Pump
- Engine Cooling Fan
- Eletric Power Steering
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.