480 V Start up Driver IC with typical 0 A source and 0 A sink currents in 5 Lead SOT23 package for IGBTs and MOSFETs.
Summary of Features:
- Compact µH VIC™ Device
- Up to 480 V voltage capability
- Constant output current (4.5mA)
- Programmable upper threshold level
- Fixed lower threshold (4.2 V)
- ENN input
- Over-temperature shutdown
- Ultra-low off current (2.5µA)
- Internal 20.8 V clamp on OUT pin
- Excellent latch immunity on all inputs & outputs
- Integrated ESD protection on all pins
- 5-pin SOT-23 package
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.