600 V half-bridge gate driver IC with shoot through protection
600 V Half Bridge Driver IC with typical 0.2 A source and 0.35 A sink currents in 8 Lead PDIP package for IGBTs and MOSFETs. Also available in 8 Lead SOIC.
Summary of Features
- Floating channel designed for bootstrap operation
- Fully operational to +600 V
- Tolerant to negative transient voltage
- dV/dt immune
- Gate drive supply range from 10 to 20 V
- Undervoltage lockout for both channels
- 3.3 V, 5 V and 15 V input logic compatible
- Cross-conduction prevention logic
- Matched propagation delay for both channels
- Outputs in phase with inputs
- Logic and power ground +/- 5 V offset.
- Internal 540ns dead-time
- Lower di/dt gate driver for better noise immunity