1200 V Three Phase+Low Side Driver IC with typical 0.35 A source and 0.54 A sink currents in 64 Lead MQFP package for IGBTs and MOSFETs.
Summary of Features:
- Floating channel up to +1200 V
- "soft" over-current shutdown turns off output
- Integrated desaturation circuit
- Two stage turn on output for di/dt control
- Integrated brake IGBT driver with protection
- Voltage feedback sensing function
- Separate pull-up/pull-down output drive pins
- Matched delay outputs
- Under voltage lockout with hysteresis band
- Programmable deadtime
- Hard shutdown function
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.