1200 V high- and low-side gate driver IC with shutdown
IR2213S utilizes proprietary 1200 V HVIC and latch immune CMOS technologies which enable a rugged, monolithic construction with integrated protective features such under voltage lockout protection, shutdown, and separate logic and power ground.
The IR2213S three-phase gate driver is well suited for low- and medium- power designs up to 10 kW or higher power levels with additional external buffer current driver. IR2213S provides high performance drive capability with protective features for a cost-competitive solution.
IR2213S belongs to the 1200 V level-shift junction isolated (JI) gate driver family.
Summary of Features
- Floating channel up to 1200 V
- Tolerant to negative transient voltage
- dV/dt immune
- Gate drive supply range from 12 to 20 V
- Undervoltage lockout for both channels
- 3.3 V logic compatible
- Separate logic supply range from 3.3 V to 20 V
- Logic and power ground +/- 5 V offset
- CMOS Schmitt-triggered inputs with pull-down
- Cycle by cycle edge-triggered shutdown logic
- Matched propagation delay for both channels
- Outputs in phase with inputs
- our monolithic high-voltage technology allows IR2213S to safely drive 110 Vac to 380 Vac applications and can withstand up to 1200 V dc voltage.
- Under-voltage lockout provides protection at low supply voltage