1200 V high-side and low-side gate driver IC with enable and shutdown
1200 V High and Low Side Driver IC with typical 2 A source and 2.5 A sink currents in 14 Lead PDIP package for IGBTs and MOSFETs. Also available in 16 Lead SOIC.
Summary of Features:
- Floating channel designed for bootstrap operation
- Tolerant to negative transient voltage
- dV/dt immune
- Gate drive supply range from 12 to 20 V
- Undervoltage lockout for both channels
- 3.3 V logic compatible
- Separate logic supply range from 3.3 V to 20 V
- Logic and power ground +/- 5 V offset
- CMOS Schmitt-triggered inputs with pull-down
- Cycle by cycle edge-triggered shutdown logic
- Matched propagation delay for both channels
- Outputs in phase with inputs
Please also find our 600 V High and Low Side Driver IC with typical 2.5 A source and 2.5 A sink currents in 14 Lead PDIP package for IGBTs and MOSFETs: IR2113.
Also available in 16 Lead SOICWB.