600 V Half Bridge Driver IC with typical 2 A source and 3 A sink currents in 24 Lead SSOP package for IGBTs and MOSFETs.
Summary of Features:
- Floating channel up to 600 V
- Soft over-current shutdown
- Synchronization signal to synchronize shutdown with the other phases
- Integrated desaturation detection circuit
- Two stage turn on output for di/dt control
- Separate pull-up/pull-down output drive pins
- Matched delay outputs
- Undervoltage lockout with hysteresis band
Please also find our 1200 V Half Bridge Driver IC with typical 2 A source and 3 A sink currents in 24 Lead SSOP package for IGBTs and MOSFETs: IR2214
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.