High Speed, 100V, Self Oscillating 50% Duty Cycle, Full-Bridge Driver
The IR2086S(PbF) is a self oscillating full-bridge controller and driver IC with 50% duty cycle ideally suited for 36V-75V full-bridge DC Bus Converters.
Dead time can be controlled through proper selection of CT and can range from 50 to 200nsec. Internal soft start increases pulse width on power up and maintains equal pulse widths for the high and low outputs throughout the start up cycle. Undervoltage lockout prevents operation if Vcc is less than 7.5 Vdc. Over current shutdown occurs when the voltage on the Cs pin exceeds 200mV. Restart after overcurrent trip can be delayed by adjusting the external capacitor. The delay time ranges from 10µs to 1s.
Summary of Features:
• Simple primary side control solution to enable full-bridge DC-Bus Converters for 48V distributed systems with reduced component count and board space.
• Frequency and dead time set by two external components
• Maximum 500KHz per channel output with 50% duty cycle
• Adjustable dead time 50nsec ~ 200nsec
• Floating channel designed for bootstrap operation up to +100Vdc
• High and low side pulse width matching to +/- 25nsec
• Overcurrent protection with adjustable hiccup period.
• Undervoltage lockout and internal soft start
• Part also available leadfree
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.