600 V High Side Driver IC with typical 0.29 A source and 0.6 A sink currents in 8 Lead SOIC package for IGBTs and MOSFETs. Also available in 8 Lead PDIP.
Summary of Features:
- Floating channel designed for bootstrap operation
- Fully operational to +600 V
- Tolerant to negative transient voltage, dV/dt immune
- Application-specific gate drive range:
- Automotive: 9 V to 20 V (IRS21281/IRS21271 )
- Motor Drive: 12 V to 20 V (IRS2128/IRS2127)
- Undervoltage lockout
- 3.3 V, 5 V, and 15 V input logic compatible
- FAULT lead indicates shutdown has occured
- Output out of phase with input (IRS21281/IRS2128
- Output in phase with input (IRS2127/IRS21271)
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.