600 V High and Low Side Driver IC with typical 4 A source and 4 A sink current of 4 A in 8 Lead PDIP package for IGBTs and MOSFETs. Also available in 8 Lead SOIC, 14 Lead SOIC, and 14 Lead PDIP.
Summary of Features:
- Floating channel designed for bootstrap operation
- Fully operational to +600 V
- Tolerant to negative transient voltage, dV/dt immune
- Gate drive supply range from 10 V to 20 V
- Undervoltage lockout for both channels
- 3.3 V and 5 V input logic compatible
- Matched propagation delay for both channels
- Logic and power ground +/- 5 V offset
- Lower di/dt gate driver for better noise immunity
- Output source/sink current capability 4 A/4 A
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.