Self-Oscillating 600 V Half Bridge Driver IC with typical 0 A source and 0 A sink currents in 8 Lead SOIC package for IGBTs and MOSFETs. Also available in 8 Lead PDIP.
Summary of Features:
- Integrated 600 V half-bridge gate driver
- 15.6 V zener clamp on Vcc
- True micropower start up
- Tighter initial deadtime control
- Low temperature coefficient deadtime
- Shutdown feature (1/6th Vcc) on CT pin
- Increased undervoltage lockout Hysteresis (1 V)
- Lower power level-shifting circuit
- Constant LO, HO pulse widths at startup
- Lower di/dt gate driver for better noise immunity
- Low side output in phase with RT
- Excellent latch immunity on all inputs and outputs
- ESd protection on all leads
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.