High Speed 100V Self Oscillating 50% Duty Cycle Half Bridge Driver in a 8-Lead SOIC package
The IR2085S is a self-oscillating half-bridge driver IC with 50% duty cycle ideally suited for 36V – 75V halfbridge DC-bus converters.
This product is also suitable for push-pull converters without restriction on input voltage. Each channel frequency is equal to fOSC, which can be set by selecting RT & CT, where fOSC = 1/(2*RT.CT). Dead-time can be controlled through proper selection of CT and can range from 50ns to 200ns. Internal soft-start increases the pulse width during power up and maintains pulse width matching for the high and low outputs throughout the start up cycle. The IR2085S initiates a soft start at power up and after every overcurrent condition. Undervoltage lockout prevents operation if VCC is less than 7.5V.
Summary of Features:
· Simple primary side control solution to enable half-bridge DC-Bus Converters for 48V distributed systems with reduced component count and board space
· Integrated 50% duty cycle oscillator & half-bridge driver IC in a single SO-8 package
· Programmable switching frequency with up to 500kHz max per channel
· +/- 1A drive current capability optimized for low charge MOSFETs
· Adjustable dead-time 50ns – 200ns
· Floating channel designed for bootstrap operation up to +100Vdc
· High and low side pulse width matching to +/- 25ns
· Adjustable overcurrent protection
· Undervoltage lockout and internal soft start
· Also available Leadfree
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.