Summary of Features:
- High peak output current of 30A
- Integrated DC-DC SMPS
- Outstanding protection features
- 5kV isolations test performed as 100% test
- High electromagnetic compatibility
- Half-bridge and direct mode
- Soft shut down in fault conditions
- Temperature range -25°C/85°C
- Robust design
- Reinforced isolation according to EN 50178/IEC 61800-5-1
- Reliable operation, also in harsh environments
- Patented paralleling of modules
- Easy assembly with Evaluation Board 2ED300E17-SFO
The EiceDRIVER™ Safe - Gate Driver Boards ideally work with IGBT modules up to 1700V
The EiceDRIVER™ Safe - Gate Driver Boards work with most of our IGBT modules up to 1200V
Please also find our specially designed Evaluation Boards (2ED300E17-SFO) for Gate Driver Boards (EiceDRIVER™ Safe)
Please also find our reliable Stack solutions with integrated Gate Driver Boards (EiceDRIVER™ Safe)
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.