The TLE7182EM is a H-bridge driver IC dedicated to control 4 N-channel MOSFETs typically forming the converter for a high current DC motor drives in the automotive sector. It incorporates several protection features such as over current and short circuit detection as well as under-, over voltage and over temperature diagnosis. The TLE7182EM perfectly fits for driving 2 valves or solenoids too. Typical applications are fans, pumps and electric power steering. The TLE7182EM is designed for a 12V power net.
Summary of Features:
- Drives 4 N-Channel Power MOSFETs
- Separate control input for each MOSFET
- Unlimited D.C. switch on time of Low and Highside MOSFETs
- 0 …95% at 20kHz & 100% Duty cycle of High Side MOSFETs
- 0 ... 100 % Duty cycle of Low Side MOSFETs
- Additional output to drive a reverse polarity protection N-MOSFET
- Current sense OPAMP
- Low quiescent current mode
- Internal shoot through protection and minimum internal dead time option
- 1 bit diagnosis / ERR
- Over current warning based on current sense OPAMP with fixed warning level
- Analog adjustable Short Circuit Protection levels via SCDL pin with open pin detection and SCD deactivation
- Over temperature warning
- Over voltage warning
- Under voltage warning and shutdown
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Improved application efficiency
- High temperature robustness through expose pad
- Low End Electric Power steering
- Power tail gate
- Power sliding Door
- Parking Brake
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.