Automotive High and Low Side Driver, All High Voltage Pins On One Side, Separate Logic and Power Ground, Shut-Down, High Creepage
- Floating channel designed for bootstrap operation
- Fully operational to +500 V or +600 V
- Tolerant to negative transient voltage, dV/dt immune
- Gate drive supply range from 10 V to 20 V
- Undervoltage lockout for both channels
- 3.3 V logic compatible
- Separate logic supply range from 3.3 V to 20 V
- Logic and power ground + - 5V offset
- CMOS Schmitt-triggered inputs with pull-down
- Cycle by cycle edge-triggered shutdown logic
- Matched propagation delay for both channels
- Outputs in phase with inputs
- RoHS compliant
- Embedded Charger
- HVAC Compressor
- HV DC-DC Converter
- Motor Inverter
- Oil Pump
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.