The AUIR3241S is a high side Mosfet driver for back to back topology targeting back to back switch. It features a very low quiescent current both on and off state. The AUIR3241S is a combination of a boost DC/DC converter using an external inductor and a gate driver. It drives standard level Mosfet even at low battery voltage. The input controls the gate voltage. The AUIR3241S integrates an under voltage lock out protection to prevent to drive the Mosfet in linear mode.
AUIRS3241S and AUIR3242S are basically identical, only difference is the operating level of the input pin. For instance, due to the active low level of input the AUIR3242S makes relay replacement very easy. The AUIRS3241S can be driven directly from the battery voltage.
Summary of Features
- Very low quiescent current on and off state
- Back to back configuration
- Boost converter with integrated diode
- Standard level gate voltage
- Input active high and 3.3V compatible
- Under voltage lockout with diagnostic
- Wide operating voltage 3-36V
- Ground loss protection
- Lead-Free, Halogen Free, RoHS compliant
- Power switch for Stop and Start board net stabilizer
- Battery switch