600 V half-bridge gate driver IC with integrated bootstrap diode, over current protection, enable, and fault reporting
EiceDRIVER™ Compact - Optimized 600V half bridge gate driver IC with LS-SOI technology to control IGBTs
Summary of Features:
- Overcurrent comparator
- Enable function, Fault indicator
- Individual control circuits for both outputs
- Filtered detection of under voltage supply
- All inputs clamped by diodes
- Off line gate clamping function
- Asymmetric undervoltage lockout thresholds for high side and low side
- Insensitivity of the bridge output to negative transient voltages up to -50V given by SOI-technology
- Ultra fast bootstrap diode
- Space saving package
- Improved energy efficiency
Please also find our specially designed Evaluation Boards (EVAL-2EDL23I06PJ) for 2EDL23I06PJ Gate Driver ICs (EiceDRIVER™ Compact)
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.