Single-channel isolated high voltage real-time adjustable gate current control IC with reinforced isolation for IGBTs up to 1200V
Summary of Features:
- Slew rate control
- IGBT off-state: 2 A rail to rail
- Overcurrent protection for sense IGBTs and conventional IGBTs
- Desaturation detection
- Soft turn-off shut down
- Two-level turn-off
- Operation at high ambient temperature up to 105°C
- Compatible inputs for 3.3 V, 5 V, and 15 V logic voltages
- Optimized short circuit control for 3-level inverters
- Real-time adjustable current source slew rate control during IGBT turn-on
- Reinforced isolation according VDE 0884-10 (VIORM = 1420 V)
- UL certification according UL 1577 (VISO = 5000 V(rms) for 1 min)
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.